1. To Wake The Lightsaber: Press and hold the power button for 1 second. A sound will play and the light ring around
the power button will illuminate. The saber is now in AWAKE mode.
2. Pressing the button once while in wake mode will activate the blade and sound effects with the chosen sound font.
3. WHILE THE SABER IS ON:
– Tap button once for blaster block.
– Press and hold button for 0.5 seconds until light ring blinks once, release button for saber clash lockup.
– Press and hold button for 1 second until light ring blinks twice, release button to cycle through all
available colors. Press button once to lock chosen color.
– Press and hold button for 1.5 seconds until light ring blinks three times, release button to cycle through
all solid colors. Press button once to lock chosen solid color.
– Press and hold button for 2 seconds until light ring blinks four times to power off the blade.
4. WHILE THE SABER IS OFF BUT STILL IN WAKE MODE:
– Press and hold button for 0.5 seconds until light ring blinks once, release button to select volume.
There are three different volume selections: Volume High, Volume Low, and Mute.
– Press and hold button for 1 second until light ring blinks twice, release button to select blade effect.
There are three different blade effects: Stable, Unstable, and Pulse.
– Press and hold button for 1.5 seconds until light ring blinks three times, release button to select new
sound font. There are many sound fonts to choose from.
5. SLEEP MODE:
– Your new RGB lightsaber will automatically enter Deep-Sleep mode after 10 minutes of inactivity.
– Deep-Sleep mode will preserve the battery for a much longer period of time. To wake the saber,
follow the instructions above.
– Additionally, press and hold the button for 10 seconds to manually enter Deep-Sleep mode.
1. WHEN I PLUG THE CHARGER IN, IT SAYS “CHARGING” THEN “READY” RIGHT AWAY BUT WON’T TURN ON.
– This is almost always a battery issue. The battery is not making contact with the board.
– Unscrew the hilt grip to inspect the battery. Make sure the battery is making contact on both
the positive and negative sides of the battery. Remove the battery.
– With a small flat head screwdriver, carefully pry the contacts outward from both ends of the
– Insert the battery. Be sure to match the positive and negative ends with the symbols on the
chassis. Battery should be snug and making contact on both ends.
– Plug the charger back in.
– If this problem continues, please contact us at: email@example.com
2. LIGHTSABER HAS NO SOUND.
– First check the volume level via the RGB instructions and make sure it is not in MUTE MODE.
– Sometimes when the saber has been used in MUTE MODE for an extended period of time, there
may be some difficulty returning to HIGH/LOW volume.
– This problem can be solved by simply removing and reinserting the battery, then changing the
volume to the desired level via the RGB instructions.
– Always make sure your lightsaber is charged.
3. LIGHTSABER LOST COLOR, LOST SMOOTH SWING SOUND EFFECTS, OR DOES NOT LIGHT UP AT ALL.
– This happens when the battery is very low.
– Charge the battery for up to 4 hours or until fully charged when the saber says “Ready”.
– If problem persists and the saber is charged, remove and reinsert the battery.
– If you still have this problem, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. THE LIGHTSABER BLADE HAS BECOME LOOSE AND/OR WOBBLES.
– Always check your retention screws and make sure they are tight with the tool Saber Duel
provides. Heavy dueling often causes the retention screws to loosen.
– If the retention screws are tight, loosen the screws and twist the blade slightly to the left or right
and tighten the screws. Often if the retention screws are over-tightened, they create dents in the
blade and will no longer keep the blade held firm in the hilt.
GOLDEN HARVEST V3 PHASE 4 USERGUIDE
GOLDEN HARVEST V3 PHASE 4 TROUBLESHOOTING
1. BLADE IS BLINKING WHITE UPON IGNITION.
– The white blinking indicates that the microSD card is not inserted properly.
– Unscrew the handle of the hilt and remove the battery. This will give you access to the microSD
– The microSD card is held in place via a spring loader on the GHV3 soundboard. Carefully press
the microSD card into its slot and release. The microSD card should spring back into the locked
– This step should be taken to both lock and unlock the card into place.
– Insert the battery and make sure your lightsaber is fully charged.
– If the problem persists, please contact us at: email@example.com
2. THERE IS NO SOUND, STUTTERING SOUND, OR BLADE EFFECTS ARE MISBEHAVING.
– This is caused by a low battery.
– Immediately recharge your lightsaber for up to 4 hours or until fully charged.
– If the problem persists and the battery is fully charged, remove the battery and reinsert.
– If the previous steps do not fix the issue, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. THE BLADE HAS BECOME LOOSE AND WOBBLES.
– Always tighten your retention screws before and after you use your new lightsaber.
– Heavy dueling will cause retention screws to loosen from time to time.
– If the problem persists, loosen the retention screws and twist the blade slightly to the right or
left. Over-tightening of retention screws will often leave dents in the blade. Twisting the
blades slightly will enable you to tighten retention screws on a new area of the blade.
4. FOR MORE SUPPORT:
– The GHV3 soundboard is made by SaberTec and provides an excellent community on Facebook
for questions and answers. Visit them on Facebook and join their community here: